Why Seek Coaching?
You might seek coaching for a number of reasons.
* Feel like something is missing in your life.
* Are feeling stuck.
* Want things to be different:
• Want more – more peace of mind, more security, more impact, more satisfaction, more meaning and purpose in life.
• Want less – less confusion, less stress, less frustration or anger.
• Want better– better balance, more fulfillment , deeper connections, richer spiritual practice.
* Have important goals, but they feel overwhelming.
* Have made attempts to change but with no real success.
* Know what needs to change in your life, but you don’t know how.
Benefits of Coaching
Through a coaching relationship you
expand your perception of what is possible
- after all,
a goldfish grows to the size of its bowl.
Through a coaching relationship you create a supporting and nurturing environment that not only assists you to reach your goals, but backs you during the challenges and believes in you even when you don’t.
Power of Coaching
The power of coaching lies in its foundational beliefs including:
• Every situation has possibilities.
• A happy life is one lived in line with one’s values.
• You are whole and complete and already have all the answers.
• The problem does not reflect the future.
• Emotions are not the reality; they just feel like it.
• You are only one perception shift away from what you want.
The power of coaching lies in the creation of a balanced life and in the alignment of your daily life with your values.
The power of coaching lies in its creative exploration of obstacles, habits and frustrations through investigating limited or negative thinking, where perceptions are false or not fully true, and where you give your power away.